Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot get rid of 'Tab Hidden by Personalization'

oliver_krauth
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using a TABBED UIBB in an OVP edit page. There are seven tabs in the TABBED UIBB.

The first four shall appear dynamically: If the first three are are visible the fourth shall be invisible and vice versa.

Tabs five to to seven shall always appear.

To controll the visiblity of the the tabs that shall appear dynamically, I implemented of OVERRIDE_CONFIG_TABBED or IF_FPM_TABBED_CONF_EXIT.

In principal it works fine with that. But when I start my application and navigate to the edit page I have the following issue:

When I navigate to the edit page for the case that the first three tabs shall be invisible, and the fourth shall be visible, I always see the second tab grayed out with the message 'Tab Hidden by Personalization'.

When I click on the fourth tab, the second tab disappears.

Could you please provide any hint, what's wrong?

Thanks and regards,

Oliver

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

satyajit_mohapatra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using parameter 'WDDISABLEUSERPERSONALIZATION' EQ space in WD Application created.

It worked for me...

ulrich_miller
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

it seems there is impicit WD ABAP personalization active. I would recommend to delete that. For that purpose please use WD ABAP application: Either wd_analyze_config_comp or wd_analyze_config_user. Just delete the personalization and everything should work fine.

Regards,

Ulrich

oliver_krauth
Discoverer
0 Kudos

HI Ulrich,

thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately the problem still persists after the deletion of the personalisation with wd_analyze_config_comp.

Any other idea ?

Regards,

Oliver