cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubts about BBPGETVD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

My client has requested me to replicate some vendors from R/3 into our SRM system.

They told me to use transaction BBPGETVD with a list of 14 set of ranges to use.

In the parameters screen I specified:

System

Vendor range to replicate

Check on field for 'Address comparison to identify duplicates'.

Object ID

Radio button for 'If R/3 Number assignment is not possible: Internal Number Assignment'

(No other of the check box is needed to be marked.)

For example, for a range of vendors 1 to 9999, after I click 'Start Transfer' and get redirected to the following screen where it shows the amount of vendors, shows this:

Total number of suppliers: 1014

Adoption of R/3 description: 88

My doubts are:

1) Is there a limit for the vendor quantity that I can replicate in one execution?

2) What is the difference between the 'total number of suppliers' and the 'adoption of r/3....'? Because when I go to SLG1 looks like the amount of vendors to replicate are 88 instead of 1014. Is that right?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you pl check the following customizing? ( to make sure that the number range which you have defined includes the new vendors to be replicated from backend.)

SPROCross-application componentsSAP Business PartnerBusiness PartnerBasic SettingsNumber Ranges and GroupingsDefine Number Ranges--Define Groupings and Assign Number Ranges

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As such there is no restriction on no of vendors in any of the vendor replication program

Regards

Trinath