cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print To by storage area

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii

How can we print TO automatically by storage area?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the settings in t.code OMVL. Click on spool code and here you can control print immediately by warehouse number.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I give you more detail

I have only one warehouse number which is 300 but I have Three different storage area: 311, 312, 313

when printing the TO (for picking quantity in SD module) I want to be printed by storage area

for example if I have three items in the TO.

Two of them are in the storage area number 311 and one in the storage area 312.

then i will have to print 2 documents one for the 311 (containing only the two items) and one for the 312.

Please help.

thanks in advance.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you say storage area, I assume you refer storage type.If the assumption is correct, then Goto path SPRO->Logistics execution->warehouse management->activities-> transfers->processing performance data/TO split. Here you need to configure split profile, in order to split the TO based on storage type. Then the system can generate two seperate TO based on storage type.

Regards

P.S: Don't post in multiple forums, when you get response in one forum. If you don't get answer in one forum, then close the thread and open a new thread in another forum.

Edited by: Shiva Ram on Nov 3, 2011 12:56 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks first for your reply

Sorry but when I say storage area I mean Storage section....

I posted in different forum because I didn't know where to post this thread because it's a SD problem but when we talk about WM and storage section it can be a WM thread..

I will do like you told me thanks for the advice