Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRMSUS

flowers_candys
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Let me begin by saying I am from ABAP background and totally new to SAP Netweaver.

However, there is a project requirement where in we need to show POs, Invoices in display mode in SUS Vendor Portal. We have already implemented the required Business Package at Portal side.

But, in ECC which is our back-end system, I do not see service 'SRMSUS' in SICF under the service path u201Cdefault_host-sap-bc-bsp-sapu201D which is required for successful display at portal end.

Does SRMSUS service not by default in ECC or is it some application patch dependant?

Please help..

Thank ya all!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Flower,

As mentioned by Sam, SRMSUS service is part of SRM system. Let us know where you are stuck, so that we can aid you.

Nikhil

flowers_candys
Participant
0 Kudos

Sam and Nikhil, thanks for your quick help!

But, I am still at loose ends regarding the same..!!!

At client side, Portal (NW 7.3) has just been implemented and the SRM(EHP1 SP5) and Supplier Collaboration(4.0 SP11) Business Packages have been deployed.

However, there is only the ECC 6.0 server and no SRM server and ,for now, client wants some limited SUS capabilities where in their Vendors can log into the portal, view the Purchase Orders, Service Entry Sheets and Invoices.

I heard from someone that we need an SRM server to implement the SUS features. Also, the SUS iViews in the Business Packages are looking up for the SRMSUS BSP application which is a service available in the SRM server and not in ECC (as mentioned our back-end system is ECC). +The SAP representative who demonstrated the SRM-SUS capabilities to Client mentioned that they do not require an SRM server to implement the SUS-based applications in the Portal. +

Could you please let me know if it is possible to implement these SUS capabilities in ECC with out SRM server?

The SRMSUS application is not available in ECC (checked in SICF and SE80) so is there a possibility to install a SRM related patch to make those services available in ECC.

If that is not possible then I may have to raise a flag indicating some significant development coming our way considering the really tight timeline we are working on. I would really appreciate any inputs from you in this regard.

Any help would be highly appreciated..!

Thanks again...!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Sorry but you need to have a SRM server to implement SUS!! It is not possible to achieve this by any workaround buddy. Just having a portal wont suffice.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

THe SUS component is part of the SRM server and not ERP. Hence login to the SRM server with SUS client and execute the sicf tcode.

Regards

Sam