cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trace not showing Global container variable at mapping test time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks ,

I have a scenario file to Proxy scenario. At mapping time I am doing a lookup inside a UDF using JCO connections.

Lookup is taking 2 fields(ex X an dY) as input and coming up with couple of fields in output.

Output fileds I am storing in global container and want to access in further mapping .

I am using trace to see variable values at mapping tijme

Surprisingly :

1. For a particular "X" field in Input, No output fields are coming at trace . On testing it end to end I can see fields getting populated at run time at lookup table . but not getting reflected at mapping trace . what could be the possible cause ?

2. For few input fields like "Z" . It is showing all the output values at Trace. But when I go and place a value in lookup table for the same Input field "Z" . this new value is not coming up at trace Level while rest of teh values are coming up. Can anyone hint where I am going wrong ?

End to end Debugging sahows values populating and being sent across . Where I need to look at ?

Regards ,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys ,

Any hint ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By trace do you mean display queue or running the mapping completely in the ESR ?

When you do display queu on a node you'll never see the trace there, but it does show you the trace when you run it completely.

Regards,

Horia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Horia ,

By trace do you mean display queue or running the mapping completely in the ESR ?

--->I am talking about running the mapping at IR and getting the values of trace by using messagetype.traceinfo() in UDF functionality. I am working on Pi 7.0

Regards ,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Can you put your UDF?

Regards.