cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adress number issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

For the vendor T7003542 which is going to dump while using XK02 and XK03, the ADRNR entry in LFA1 table is 1932724.In Production system

But in ADRC table, there is no entry for ADRNR 1932724. Due to this the program is going to dump

I have checked with this in developement system. Its working fine if data in ADRC is maintained and throwing the same error if there is no data in ADRC.so please let me know how to mainain the address in address number.

Regards,

Dil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you try with MK02/Xk02/FK02 with just the address ticked, then modify the address with example "." save. This should refresh the tabels with a new address number. Hope this will work.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Address number field is 10digits and you are trying with 7 digits. Hence can you add leading zeros like 0001932724 in ADRC table and check again?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

yes you are right i amy mention 7 digits but its 10 digits only i checked but it doesnt have any value

Thanks.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So it looks then the vendor master was NOT created in the system using XK01. You need to create/extend the vendor master in XK01 and check. Initial vendor master must have created with MK01 with purchasing view only.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

I tried to exend the vendor through XK01/Mk01 but it througs an error Vendor alredy existed.please advice me.

Regards,

Dil

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

As I know, ADRNR-Address Number created in Table ADRC-Addresses (Business Address Services) are system automatically generated number for the every address maintaian in the system. So, out of the turn, you can't force feed the address data.

Regards

JP