Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The specified path was not found java_home incorrect

LGA
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I try to run the service Start Sybase Unwired Platform Services, but the command prompt m'affiche the specified path was not found and JAVA_HOME is incorrect

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What OS system are you using? Did the install work without any problems? You should check if the Sybase services are visible (for SUP 2.0 there should be 6 new services 5 of those named SybaseX (SybaseUnwiredPlatform"MYHOST"Database1, Sampledatabase and Server1, Sybase Messaging service and Sybase Unified Agent 3.0 and finally the Open DS service for the LDAP).

If you go to environment variables - under system variables you should have 4 SYBASE variables, SYBASE_JRE6, SYBASE_JRE6_32, SYBASE_PLATFORM and SYBASE_UA variables. Do you see those when you go to My computer, right click properties, in advanced and Environment Variables?

Have you checked the logs of the server, Installlogs and other log files under the Sybase install directory?

Bjorn

LGA
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you for answer

I solved the problem using SAP JCo 2.1 for Windows 32 bit, copying librfc32.dll, sapjco.dll in system32.