cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales area and sales doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

how can I configure the system where all sales document type can be allowed for all the sales area. and this means i dont require to assign sales area and sales doc type into OVAZ.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, you are right.

Check the img activity documentation in SPRO under "Assign Sales area to sales doc types".

Assign Sales Area To Sales Document TypesI

n this menu option, you allocate the allowed order types to each sales area group.

You do not need to make any entries at all if all the sales order types are allowed for each of your sales areas.

If you wish to check allowed sales document types, you must set up common sales areas. This means you must define common sales organizations, common distribution channels and common divisions. If, for example, you have define common divisions, then you must also define common distribution channels and sales organizations.

Regards

Madhu

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you get this message without doing any assignment then you have to go to spro path

Sales and distribution-Sales->sales document->sales doc header->assign sales area to sales doc->COMBINE SALES ORGANIZATION.

In this remove the reference sales org assigned to your sales orgn then system will not throw any error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think it is possible..as you have to specify in OVAZ whether the document type is allowed for the sales area for which you will be processing the order.

Hence I guess you still have to maintain it in OVAZ.

Thanks,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to assign sales area to document type,you can do it in OVAZ.But if you dont want to creat any document at end user level.

In OVAZ select all your sales areas and click on the icon delete and save.then you can not create any documents.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this you need to

Combine sales organizations

Combine distribution channels

Combine divisions

Assign permitted order types to the sales areas

then system will allow you for all document types.

Regards

Ram

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just leave it (OVAZ) blank.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do not create ant entries in OVAZ. It should be blank so that you can create sales order for any sales area.

Kindly Check it.