cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: awt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I installed Solman 7.1 Successfully. when i wanted to install th license for the java stack using the /configtool.sh under SID adm i got the following error :

SD1ODYLSV1:sd1adm 9> ./configtool.sh

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: awt (libXp.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibraryWithPath(ClassLoader.java:990)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibraryWithClassLoader(ClassLoader.java:954)

at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:409)

at sun.security.action.LoadLibraryAction.run(LoadLibraryAction.java:76)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:197)

at sun.awt.NativeLibLoader.loadLibraries(NativeLibLoader.java:81)

at sun.awt.DebugHelper.<clinit>(DebugHelper.java:56)

at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initializeImpl(Native Method)

at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:196)

at java.awt.Component.<clinit>(Component.java:571)

at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initializeImpl(Native Method)

at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:196)

at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:161)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:88)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:61)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:391)

at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:81)

I logon successfully to Java stack, can i install the license from there instead of using the script: configtool?

The Solman is uning the SAPJVM for the jaba stack.

Thanks for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hassan,

Are you talking about permanent license for Java stack?

Why are installing license manually for java stack on Solman? We only need to install license in ABAP stack (SLICENSE) for dual-stack systems. There is no need to install license for Java stack on dual-stack systems.

Please clarify.

Thanks,

Siva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

actually the problem was resolved after adding /usr/X11R6/lib6 to the environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

I wanted to install the licence for Java because if i go to the Visual administrator i do not find information about the licence. But when i installed it using the script ./go in the j2ee/admin i saw in the java stack that the licence was installed with the permanent licence.

Regards,

Hassan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hasan,

As far as I know, we don't need to install manually in Java stack, if system is dual-stack. That is the reason, we use to select "Standard ABAP+JAVA" from drop down list while requesting permanent license.

Seems like Visual Admin does not show Java license because we install permanent license in ABAP stack, but note sure.

Thanks,

Siva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: awt (libXp.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)

This points to problem with your X server. This shared object is needed for X env and most probably you dont have X server installed (e.g. Humming Bird, Xmanager, etc) and running.

Please check if the software is installed and running in the background.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Actually i am using Exceed and Vncviewer on different hosts and i amlready did the installation of SAP using sapinst and Oracle and i didnt face any problem for the server X.For exceed the software is runinf in the background and when i tupe XCLOCk i can see the graphical clock. So i do notthink it is related to the server X.

By the way is there another way to install the license other than launching the script ./configtool.sh

Regards

Hassan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

To configure the SLD on the Java stack we have to create the connecion LCRSAPRFC_<SID> , to do so we have to launch the Visual Admin but the problem is when i am launching the visual admin i am gettig the same error as when i al launching the Configtool although the package libXp.so.6 is already installed and the x server used (Exceed )in my case works fine.

Do you have any idea about the resolution of that error?

Regards,

Hassan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I faced exactly same problem with start configtool too. My environment RedHat EL 5 + Oracle 11+ IBMJava2-AMD64-142.

I've solved it by installation 64-bit version libXp:

1. rpm -i libXp-1.0.0-8.1.el5.x86_64.rpm

Try it.

To tell the truth I had to deinstall 32-bit package first and IBM JAVA Package as dependent and install it again then:

1. rpm -e libXp

error: Failed dependencies:

libXp.so.6 is needed by (installed) IBMJava2-AMD64-142-SDK-1.4.2-9.0.x86_64

1. rpm -e IBMJava2-AMD64-142-SDK-1.4.2-9.0.x86_64

2. rpm -e libXp

3. rpm -i libXp-1.0.0-8.1.el5.x86_64.rpm

4. rpm -i IBMJava2-AMD64-142-SDK-1.4.2-9.0.x86_64.rpm

error: Failed dependencies:

libXp.so.6 is needed by IBMJava2-AMD64-142-SDK-1.4.2-9.0.x86_64

1. rpm -i libXp-1.0.0-8.1.el5.i386.rpm

2. rpm -i IBMJava2-AMD64-142-SDK-1.4.2-9.0.x86_64.rpm

Best regards,

Andrey Pereyaslovets

Edited by: Andrey Pereyaslovets on Nov 21, 2011 12:35 PM

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly refer the SAP note: 1203597 for the said problem.

Thanks,

Anil Bhandary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello and thanks for your reply,

I have dowloaded the package : xorg-x11-deprecated-libs-6.8.2-1.EL.13.6.i386.rpm but it didnt help i still have the same error. actually in the note 1203597 the error was regarding jdk/jre/lib/i386/libawt.so but in my case it is about "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: awt.

I have checked in lots of note and forums but i didnt find anything similar. I do not know if it is connected to the SAP jvm.

Thanks