Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA Report Issue: Email notification problem

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am running into a problem while sending EWA notifications to the concerned members. I have defined the needed user ids in table "DSWP_SYS_EMAIL" and all the members are duly getting all the EWA alerts defined against respective systems except one user. I have checked in SOST, this user name is not displayed every monday when these EWA reports are sent. I am not sure where else I have to look for solving this error. May any one please help and guide me in this?

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained the email id in his user profile in SU01?

Thanks

Sunny

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

By the way, this user is not in the system (solution manager). As other users also not there in the system, they are duly receiving the EWA reports except this user.

Regards,

Faisal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

This wiki has troubleshooting EWA email issues.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/9acwDQ

Regards,

Paul

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the link. I have mentioned my personal id in the table DSWP_SYS_EMAIL to check whether I will receive in there or not. The user who is not receiving the EWA report is still mentioned in the table mentioned above. I will check if I will get on this monday in my personal email id. I will update you.

Regards.

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

can you check the settings within transaction: dswp (or solution_manager) - select your solution for EWA reporting - the "solution reporting"

Click on "edit" in the menu bar and then "Automatic E-Mail Transmission".

Can you enter your missing user there?

kind regards

Timm

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your reply. I had updated the respective user id in the above way mentioned by you last week and it seems now the user has received it (checked in SOST and user was sent EWA report).

However, if the BADI is acitivated (as we are specifying the user ides for each system) why I need to mention this user in separately? I believe, any one of them will be active...Am I correct in this/

PLease clarify.

Regards,

FAisal