cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Open Item Clearing F-28 / FBZ1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

My query is regarding Customer Open Items Clearing using Transaction Codes F-28 / FBZ1.

We are implementing SAP for Healthcare Industry with IS-H.. We are using ECC6 EHP5.

Client submits insurance claims relating to patient revenue to the insurance companies and in turn receives remittance from insurance companies.

The remittance file received from insurance company contains all the data that can be reconciled with the open items.

Now, I want to know whether we can upload the details directly into the transaction f-28 / fbz1.

Please suggest if i can do it in any other way.

Thank you

Sivaram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

According to the client requirement go for the f-28 to posted the transaction for cousrtmer payment

BEST

NASERK

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

How uploading files is going to clear open items? SAP has recommended using F-32 for customer clearing in which we have so many criteria for customer clearing in additional selections like assignment numbers, document number e.t.c

If you are talking about customer clearing (not collection postings which i assume you have already done using F-28) then there should some key field match between invoice and its corresponding collection document . e.g fs an invoice has 123 in its assignment field and while entering its collection in F-28 you also update invoice assignment number 123 in its assignment field system should automatically clear it. For this to be done you have specific settings in OB74 and then do the clearing in F.13

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

My requirement is :

1) My client is into Healthcare.. For each patient with insurance cover we are debiting insurance company for the amount due towards his services provided by the client.

2) on periodic basis client submits claim file to insurance company.

3) insurance company does the remittance to the client and sends an xml file.

4) This xml file contains individual patients records which are remitted by insurance company.

5) I want to clear these open items.. Please let me know the best method of doing it..

6) Is there any method of automating this process.

Thanks

Sivaram

saurabh_khandelwal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sivaram,

Create Batch Input Session with the help of T-Code LSMW which involves recording of transaction like F-28

You can directly upload your XML file by converting it into txt or CSV format.

If you dont know how to use LSMW, take help of your technical (ABAP) team.

This will satisfy your requirement

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my initial investigations for this scenario i can suggest two possiblities

1/ Wirte a BDC for F-28/FBZ1 and with help of input file you can clear customer accounts

2/ Create F-59 - Payment Requests for all then run F110 for incoming payments by using incoming payment method configuration

Verify both and proceed furhter

Reg

Vishnu