cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S067- Credit Exposure for customer- Unable to find the source

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

For a customer, we could see a credit exposure of X amount in FD33 and S067 shows a open delivery credit value shows the same X amount.

The issue is i am not seeing any open delivery or sales order for that customer. i am Unable to find the source of this credit exposure amount.

What can be the other possibilities for the credit exposure to show the X amount? kindly advise.

Thanks,

SudhaharN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is standard behaviour,

We can run the correction reports RVKRED07 and RVKRED77 to correct the credit values as per SAP Note 1297946

Br. Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Run report RVKRED77 - this would re index the records in the tables.

RVKRED77 SD: Reorganization of credit data after update errors

RVKRED88 SD: Simulation: Reorganization of SD credit data after updating er

cheers

nandu

Edited by: Nanda Kumar Veeraraghavan on Nov 4, 2011 9:49 AM

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The issue is i am not seeing any open delivery or sales order for that customer. i am Unable to find the source of this credit exposure amount.

Please check VF04 billing due list to find out the (Open deliveries) deliveries that are due for billing. The open deliveries are the ones for which the delivery has been completed and they are open for the subsequent activity..billing.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhahar Narasi,

First check this path for getting the "open delivery documents"

FD32->Environment->Sales and distribution documents->Open deliveries and open billings.

FD32->Environment->Reporting->Credit master sheet.

By help of these views you will be knowing exact cause for that issue.

Check and revert

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SudhaharN,

check in FD32 --> MENU --> extras --> SALES document.

i do not remember the exact path ( do not have access to any client now) , but in menu of FD32, you have the option to get the sales documents of the customer code which are under the credit exposure.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take the sale order and delivery references from MD04 and check in VA05 for that customer. As you would be aware, MD04 will show open order and delivery references.

G. Lakshmipathi