cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revenue Values get added in S_ALR_87013558 in Actual cost.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In project Process cost and revenue is in P&L GLs. In S_ALR_87013558 report I observed that revenue values for any project got added in Actual Cost column so that actual cost comes in negative because revenue is greater and asinged value, available abudget values shows wrongly.

So that I have created Cost Value Category of Revenue GLs and suppressed it. After that my S_ALR_87013558 shows values correctly. But my S_ALR_87013531, 64 and CN41 report not showing actual revenue. Previously planned revenue was showing but now that also not showing.

My question is wether this is right solution to avoid revenue values from S_ALR_87013558 report or there is any other setting need to do.

And if it is right soltuion then why revenue values are not showing in CN41 or S_ALR_87013531, 64

Thanks and Regards,

Nilesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even though it is available in standard please check the following in your system. Might be someone changed it.

Go to CJE5 and open report 12SKT1A

Doble click on column Actual

Check here Debit type is maintain as1 (Costs and credit-side payments).

IF Debit type 2 is also maintained then remove it.

Now value category which you have suppressed make it as before and rey to execute the report.

Please check and confirm the result.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pradeep,

Thank you for your reply. I know suppressing revenue value category is work arround. I have check setting and not found value 2 in debit side also no credit side additionaly added.

But though revenue value category is suppressed now I am getting revenue values for my one of Old Project. I will check what is changes in old and new project.

Still any std. solution exists please suggest.

Regards,

Nilesh.

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

execute CJEN and CJBN for your project. and then check the report.

Another thing you can check that in CJVC all your required cost elements are properly assigned to required value categories.

As per my knowledge reoprt selection is through selected chactersic and values mained against them.

Still you are facing the issue then lets wait for other exper reply.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Many changes were going on. Now changes were over in PS and SD settings. I have deleted Suppressed Revenue category and std. reports are working fine now.

Thanks,

Nilesh

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good to hear you the issue is resolved. whenever you are amaking any change in value category or report selection criteria it is mandatory that you have to execute CJEN to reconstruct the project info database because PS reports select the values from project info database which is logical database.

regards,

Answers (0)