cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit Statement for calling smartform and using its data in another report

0 Kudos

Hello Everybody

There is one report which display smartform as an output. My requirement is to call that report and return back without showing its output and use its data for futher use in the report. i Hope i m clear with my query. Plzz reply its urgent.

Currectly i m using this statement :

SUBMIT  ZPOPRINT  WITH PO_NUM EQ IT_EKKO1-EBELN exporting list to memory and return.

while executing the program, after this statement i m getting an output. but i need to store it in memory, not to display the output.

Waiting for ur reply..

Thanks and Regards

Virendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SUBMIT ZPOPRINT WITH PO_NUM EQ IT_EKKO1-EBELN exporting list to memory and return.

"exporting list to memory " statement can be used to return the report output to memory.Not a smartform output.

What is your requirement? To skip smartform printing and return the values to another program?

Edited by: sap_wiz on Nov 7, 2011 12:24 PM

0 Kudos

Hi SAP_wiz

My requirement is same. Please let me know the solution or code. Act. i never used Submit statement.

Thanks and Regards

Virendra

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you can submit to sap spool and read it.

Kesav

0 Kudos

Hi Kesav

I didnt got ur point. can you tell me the code.

Thanks and Regards

Virendra

0 Kudos

Hi Eveybody

I m still looking for the solution. Can anybody help

Regards

Virendra

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have not done this kind of requirement. What i said was just an option which came to my mind. Also not sure whether it will work for you. While submitting ,instead of exporting list to memory do submit to SAP-SPOOL. Then later read the spool content to internal table.

I am referring you two links for this.

[Submit to SAP-SPOOL|http://help.sap.com/abapdocu_70/en/ABAPSUBMIT_LIST_OPTIONS.htm]

[Spool to Internal table|].

Also search for related topic in SCN.

Regards

Kesav