cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formatting Issues with SO10 text in Adobe forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I Have the below text maintained in SO10.

"Thank you for choosing Enterprise. We look forward to seeing you at 9:00 am on Monday, November 28, 2011. This message is to confirm you have updated your reservation. Following are the details for the updated reservation:

P.S. Remember us when you're renting in town. Enterprise is always nearby at more than 6,500 neighborhood locations."

I have created an text module of type include text in Adobe form context. the text which has to be bold is not being displayed as bold and the line space after first paragraph is being skipped out and the 2nd paragraph is being displayed as the continuation of the first. The out put looks as below

"Thank you for choosing Enterprise. We look forward to seeing you at 9:00 am on Monday, November 28, 2011. This message is to confirm you have updated your reservation. Following are the details for the updated reservation: P.S. Remember us when you're renting in town. Enterprise is always nearby at more than 6,500 neighborhood locations."

I tried Styles using SE72 on the SO10 text. And I cannot assign smartform styles on SO10 text in Adobe forms.

Greatly appreciate your suggestions and solutions.

Thanks,

shalini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Shalini,

I have worked on a similar requirement in Adobe forms.

The style you declare in SE72 workes only for scripts. You need to use Smartstyle for Adobe forms

Follow the below steps to get your desired result.

1. Create a Smartstyle say Zstyle.

2. In the created Smart style create a Character say B1 with bold type .

3. In the standard text ( SO10 ) give the paragraph default ( What ever may be the Style applied to it ). Enclose the your text as

<B1>Thank you for choosing Enterprise</>.

4. In the Adobe context side where you have declared Standard text, you will fine one of the properties for style give Zstyle and also give the Standard paragrap of the Zstyle ( Which will be another attribute in the Text ).

Regards,

Murthy

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Murthy,

Thanks for the solution it worked for me....

Thanks,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you very much Murthy. I had it figured out and apparently did the same what you adviced.

Thanks Again.

gustavo_lobo2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you so much.
It worked as was supposed to do.

I use the standard smartStyle CACS STANDARD for basic styles.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murthy,

I did all, as suggested by you, but it did not worked...!!!!!!

Any Idea.......??????

Thanking You All.

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Try creating a 'SMARTTEXT' and respective 'SMARTSTYLE' and use it as 'TEXT MODULE' in adobe form.  In text properties, make sure you check the box 'Copy style from text module'

--

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for the help.....!!!!!!!

But, even this one is not working........!!!!!!!

Thanking You All.

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shalini,

Please follow this thread...

Thanks,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rakhi, but that did not resolve my issue. Below is new out as per the thread suggestion and this is not what I wanted.:

"<H>Thank you for choosing Enterprise.</> We look forward to seeing you at 9:00 am on Monday,

November 28, 2011. This message is to confirm you have updated your reservation.

Following are the details for the updated reservation:

P.S. Remember us when you're renting in town. Enterprise is always nearby at more than 6,500

neighborhood locations."

- shalini

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ya Shalini, me too facing the same problem. Just tried the solution in the thread. If you could solve the isse, please let me know

Rakesh