cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform layout problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

For an e-recruiting project I need to design a mechanism which is able to adapt template letters (e.g. application letters) during the different stages/departments (eg. hiring dept., ...) of e-recruiting procedures. That means that I have to use multiple smartforms with different body copy including a few variable text fields. So far so good but I'm new to SAP smartforms and I'm dealing with the following problem.

At the end of every template letter both a variable signature as well as a fixed signature needs to be created.

E.g.:

_________________________________________________________________________________________

" Dear Sir,

In this matter.....

(...)

Kind regards,

<variable name> <fixed name>

<variable job title> <fixed job title>

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Seen the fact that both the <variable name> as well as the <variable job title> are always different in size,

the <fixed name> and <fixed job title> both move away to the right. Hence the layout of the template gets messed up.

At the moment I'm working with tabs in order to get the alignment done.

How can I get the <fixed name> and <fixed job title> to be immovable while the variable signature stays changeable?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its easy, use Template and in output opttions of text give the position.

br,

Dhiraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have issue of spacing, please add a template in the footer.That would fix the columns.