SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F&R Stock considered for FRP is 0

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I can see stock for Location Product in FRE/CADE as well as when I run /FRE/FU_TOOLS_READ_STOCK. However in the generated OP's when I click on Calculation details, the field Stock considered for FRP is 0. The stock field in /FRE/MATLOC_FRP is also 0. Can anybody suggest me possible reasons for this and how to correct it?

Thanks,

Manoj.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

it looks the system has performed a stock projection during the FRP run. This happens if the last update date for stock is in the past. That means, if the stock has been updated the last time somewhere in the past. You can check the last update date for stock within table /FRE/FRPMID_SCHE. In the selection screen enter the F&R GUID of the location and FRP sequence ID 92 (= stock).

Solution: change the 4 date fields to the current date (= today). Be careful, time stamp format has to be considered.

Kind regards,

Rainer

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

it looks the system has performed a stock projection during the FRP run. This happens if the last update date for stock is in the past. That means, if the stock has been updated the last time somewhere in the past. You can check the last update date for stock within table /FRE/FRPMID_SCHE. In the selection screen enter the F&R GUID of the location and FRP sequence ID 92 (= stock).

Solution: change the 4 date fields to the current date (= today). Be careful, time stamp format has to be considered.

Kind regards,

Rainer

0 Kudos

Hi Rainer,

Thank you very much. This was the problem and we fixed.

Best wishes,

Manoj.