cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with AC 10 MSMP Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I am hitting a roadblock with the MSMP workflow config.I will try to put in as many details as possible as to what i did.

1. Created a BRF+ rule with rows in decision table for different kinds of requests(Req type)

Req type 001 Trig Value:PATH_NEW_ACCOUNT

Req type 002 Trig Value:PATH_CHANGE_ACCOUNT

Similarly for all other 3 req types unlock,lock,delete.

2.Went back to MSMP to step 2 added the above created rule id (Picked the rule id 002264346C3E1ED0BEE5**********) and added it to list of rules as Initiator rule.

Created rule results manually for all Trig values from BRF+ so total of 5 of them(one for each of them) where Rule Result value was a customized phrase I created(NEW_ACCOUNT) and for Trigger Value desc gave from the above Trig Value i.e.PATH_NEW_ACCOUNT

Changed the process id to the above rule id 002264346C3E1ED0BEE5********** from the default SAP_GRAC_AR in the global rules

3.Went to Step 5 created 5 different paths i.e. created manually customized phrase for Path Id and Path desc and added stages for each path except for Unlock user where i didn't add any stage so that it will be auto approved without going through any approvals.

4.Went to step 6,In Rule Id added this 002264346C3E1ED0BEE5********** ,For Rule Result Value added my result Value(NEW_ACCOUNT) and for path id added corresponding path id ,so totally 5 entries and saved and activated it .

When i go to submit access request it says the below.Similar messages for all other types of requests also

Item '0001' resulted to 'PATH_LOCK_USER'; cannot resolve path; check routing mapping

Request submit failed; error in MSMP submit method

Was my whole method correct or did I mess it up someplace.Inputs appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

You did all the steps correctly but I think there is some problem in step 6 where you map the result of your initiator rule to a valid path id..

The error mentioned by you , says that the rule returned value ''PATH_LOCK_USER'' . Now in step 6 you have to map this result to a valid path id which you created in step 5 .

Best Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

You need to revisit the BRF+ rule. See if you have created decision table for the corresponding rule.

When you reference you BRF+ rule in MSMP use technical name eg ABC123456............

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Thanks for the reply.MSMP doesn't allow technical name like zABC123* for a BRF+ rule and also I created the rule based on the rows in corresponding decision table so the decision table also exists.

Thanks

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Uday. Could you resolved this?

Regards,