cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Certification Exam need access to elearning

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am a SAP Student(Did Classroom based training) doing SAP certification exam in FI in the next exam.

I had enrolled over 6 months ago and as the access for E learning is only for 6 months.

As I am giving my exam i need access to SAP125,TERP01,TERP02 ,TERP21,SM001 at least until the exam

I am told that access is only for 6 months and it cannot be extended by SAP even if I pay.

This will be my 3rd attempt .( I had 2 earlier attempts and another 2 attempt got cancelled due to technical reasons )It has been hard on me.While I am being offered a attempt without charge my access to E Learning is lost.

Now I am giving my exam and I would like to revise E learning part which I had access about 2 months before the next exam

Without going into 6 months duration rule* In practical terms.one need access all the study material until the exam.If you are allowed to give an exam after 6 months one should be access of material required for the exam till then.*

• Is there any way i can get access to E Learning until my exams.*How do students who give exams after 6 months manage?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You do not need to get disheartened.

FI exam is the most easiest exam you will come across. It is simple to pass the exam if you stick to basics.

Do not worry much, go and give your best. Learn fundamentals, that is the key. Read the material thoroughly. Confident.

All the best. Hope you should do it this time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.But E Learning Questions are about 7-10 marks out of 80 and need to refresh to them .Is there any way to get access to them.I would have not revised them for 2 months before the exam

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Many of the unauthorized copies of these materials are roaming around on the net, which I do not recommend to read.

Please see if you have any friends completed these courses.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.Need this one material TERP21-SAP ERP:Introduction to Processes in Financial Accounting .i have to go through the entire syllabus before the exam.I have know fail by 1

Edited by: Rambo100 on Nov 11, 2011 9:39 AM

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try different sources, hope you should get it.

The basic rule for exam is - read each book minimum 5 times religiously.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sadly gave the exams the exams and got 64 with just 20% of E learning .The pass is 66

Am i allowed to rejoin SAP authorised centre and do the same certification ?

I am Implementation exp what documents does SAP need for them to allow me to take it.