Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling Pallets in TLB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am new to TLB and need your help to set up Palletization in TLB

At present when the TLB shipments are created on quantity : UOM: EA. However my requirement is to create them in Liters or KGs

And second requirement is to have pallets for the products where more than one type of products can be shipped together

Can you please guide me the steps for both these queries. I did lookin to SAP help and got confused as it mentions about Handling unit determination. which I am not really aware of!

Please advice at earliest possible!

Thanks in advance

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

In TLB profile you can define the parameter as Weight with Min. and max and UOM = KG.

for other requirement where UOM can be define as FLOORSPOTS in TLB profile = PAL ,for one type of product with same TLB profile can used by define loading group in product master.

MJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks MJ

Yes I worked it out yesterday, thanks

Points awarded:)

-Rahul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may check the following SAP link:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/en/e7/aa3340fa40ea01e10000000a155106/content.htm]

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Brav3starr for the reply

I have already been to this link and have tried to follow the same, however I got stuck in Step 1 point four itself. as I couldnt find the packaging material field they mentioned in the menupath. Again down in the help the menupath mentioned is not visible at all for Packaging.

Again I think its for ICH TLB, not sure if this will work for SNP TLB. Please confirm and let me know if I am missing something here!

Secondly can you confirm if it is possible to show 'KG' in the TLB details screen. The base unit of measure of the product is 'EA'

Thanks in advance

Rahul