cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Optimizer Error - MOPZ error

Former Member
0 Kudos

We're getting the following error with solman 7.1 mpoz when automatically collecting data from the solman system itself.

No Component Version data for system SMD

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Could you plz let me know the how did u solved this issue. As i am also facing the same error in mopz.

We are tying to calulate the stack for EP 7.3.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Mag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is that the sld, smsy and lmdb are out of sync. They need to be synched up and this can be done through the workcenter, smsy and solman_setup.

Go into smsy and edit your system. It should bring up an technical editor screen. If you click on software, software component version, that'll be empty or product assigned won't be checked. Go back a page and there's a "resync sld" button. Click that.

I had several problems and one was that during system preparation I hadn't created all of the users. Make sure that's done and that they have all the authorizations that they need.

Then make sure that your agents are connected.

Also make sure that you can migrate data between the smsy and the lmdb.

Also go into solman_workcenter, solution manager administration and make sure that your solution has the logical component assigned.

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, remember to go into rz70 on the remote system and point to at your solman server.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/de/8a/361fb70681234fb7d3af841ec2383e/frameset.htm

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

very helpful Mr. Daniel..

I had similar issue

i went to smsy in solman and found software components were not updated i just click on on read remote system data immediately i could see the data got updated.

also make sure your RFCs are generated properly...

i have now downloded required files from Mopz.

0 Kudos

Thanks Kumar, this is exactly what i was missing.