cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netweaver 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are looking at options moving into PI 7.3 . But the marketplace is giving me a complete package for Netweaver 7.3 . We currenntly have portal, BobJ and SRM in realization phases. Would this PI upgrade impact the other netweaver products? I am not sure what is bundled in the netweaver 7.3 ? Is it the complete suite? Or is it a better option to do a localized upgrade to 7.1 EHP1 (We are on 7.1). Any advice is appreciated.

Teresa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To answer your first question, upgrading PI won't affect other Netweaver products.

PI 7.3 indeed is available in NetWeaver 7.3 bundle. I am not sure but as I understand, during installation, it will ask for the product clearly.

For the last question, if you mean that first upgrade from PI 7.1 to PI 7.1 EhP1 and then to PI 7.3, then this is not recommended. You should move directly to PI 7.3.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but my question will there be any impact with the ECC versions with the upgrade to Netweaver 7.3? We are more concerned on the impact to ECC than the other netweaver components by moving to PI 7.3.

Teresa

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>Thanks but my question will there be any impact with the ECC versions with the upgrade to Netweaver 7.3? We are more concerned on the impact to ECC than the other netweaver components by moving to PI 7.3.

IMO, there wont be any impact to ECC.

Answers (0)