cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide condition types in dowpayment settlement

0 Kudos

Hi,

during the final settlement of a billing plan I am trying to hide certain condition types for the item that is automatically created in the invoice ( Down payment settlement ). I used the following code in a requirement to do this:

FORM KOBED_601.

If komp-fareg = 4 or komp-fareg = 5. -> this indicates that the item is downpayment settlement

sy-subrc = 4.

endif.

ENDFORM.

FORM KOBEV_601.

If komp-fareg = 4 or komp-fareg = 5.

sy-subrc = 4.

endif.

ENDFORM.

This works fine for some conditon types but not for others. In other words, the condition types are dysplayed in the pricing procedure and sums to the net value (I want to avoid this influence on net value).

These condition types have the following features:

Conditon class: A - discount or surcharge

Calculation type: A - percentage (they are tax offset conditions)

Condition category: blank (it is recommended not to change this feature).

Can anyone help me in this issue?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through the following OSS note

Note 105621 - Authorization check for the condition screen

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

As you want to hide the condition types,at billing level you have to go with the user exit with USER EXIT_FEILD_MODIFICATION.

Regards

Srinath

0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

thanks for the answer but maybe I was not very clear when I said "hide". What I really want is to exclude the condition type from the pricing procedure for the downpayment settlement. In the final invoice, SAP generates two itens, the "normal" one and one additional item called "downpayment settlement". My problem is to exclude (not "hide") the condtion type from the pricing procedure only in this second item.

Regards,

Paulo Café

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo

As you want to exclude the condition type from the pricing procedure for the downpayment settlement in the final invoice then check what is the billing document type.if the billing document that is being is used for downpayment is different then kindly maintain a different pricing procedure, by maintaining different Billing Document pricing procedure.In that pricing procedure assign a requirement giving the inputs that the condition type should be hidden.Secondly if you have to go with the same pricing procedure then assign a new requirement to the condition type giving the inputs to the technical team that the condition type should not he visible at billing level.

Regards

Srinath

0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

as I said in my original post I assigned the requirement to the condition types I would like to exclude from the pricing. It worked fine for some condion types (taxes, basicaly), but it didn't work for others (tax offset conditions). Therefore, the values of these condition types are influencing the net value (and I do not want this to occur).

Anyway, thanks for your time.

Regards,

Paulo

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo

As it is not working correctly for some tax condition types, so check weather Requirement or Alt Calc Type has been properly assigned or not.Also check weather any enhancement has been done at billing level which is impacting those condition types

Regards

Srinath