Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change tax classification for customer in invoice

former_member213871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I would like to ask your help. We have activated plants abroad. I am creating stock transfer orders > replenishment delivery (NL) and then invoice WIA. This I have set up as I wish. But when creating invoice I need to change tax classification for customer - field TAKX1.

As standard I have there value 1, but for this special case I need to set up "L" to find tax correctly. According to the forums I tested user-exit RV60AFZZ - userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomk.

I used code:

tkomk-taxk1 = 'L'.

vbrk-taxk1 = tkomk-taxk1.

xvbrk-taxk1 = tkomk-taxk1.

When creating WIA invoice from NL delivery, system came through this part of user-exit and changed it. But further in the code system redetermined taxk1 back to standard value "1".

Do you please have any idea how to handle this?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

why don't you try to do this in the copying control? Define your filters in the code such as billing type and so on and then set the appropriate field as desired.

Regards,

Paulo Café

former_member213871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I already did it. I tried to put this value to copy formula NL > WIA but when I stopped it debug in userexit RV60AFZZ, the value was "1" again :-(. It was retermined somewhere .

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you also update VBRK-TAXK1 field using user exit FORM USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP in include RV60AFZC and test again?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried to put a watch in debug to see where the field is updated to 1?

former_member213871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried this too. User-exit RV60AFZC is called before RV60AFZZ so it is not the right place.

And yes, I tried to add watchpoints, but there are a lof of transfers between xvbrk - vbrk - tkomk so I was completelly lost :-(.

Thx anyway for your help. I continue in searching.

BR,

David

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David

Check on the following exit V60P0001 Data provision for additional fields for display in list. As you can add the tax classification feild in this exit.Also check in the program RV60AFZD with the user exit USEREXIT_RELI_XVBPAK_AVBPAK.

Regards

Srinath

former_member213871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

thank you for your help. I just tried RV60AFZD and it was not called when creating invoice. Exit V60P0001 I try to check later to recognize its functions for the future.

After some debugging I found solution to my problem: in include LV60AA95 I created enhancement point where can I put field with requested logic and value.

I would like to thank all of you.

Best regards,

David