cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Event Handler or Message for Transfer Order in EM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team

This may be silly question but I need your guidance.

Could you please guide me how to capture WM Transfer Order event handler or event message in EM from ECC?

If this is not possible, how can I get OverallWMStatus updated automatically in EM for a delivery? Is it possible to have some parameter defined to take the current status from application system to EM system?

Regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Berthold_vH
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I just tried to create a transfer order and set a break point at /SAPTRX/INTERNAL_EM_COMMUNICAT. The system calls the AO Type ESC_DELIV. There you have the status tables available (either DELIVERY_HDR_STATUS_NEW or DELIVERY_ITEM_STATUS_NEW). If you want to check the overall WM status on header level check the value of field LVSTK. On item level you need to check the field LVSTA.

Best regards

Berthold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Berthold

Thank you very much for your inputs.

Points awarded.

Regards

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

did you try if BPT ESC_MATDOC is called when creating a Transfer Order? Never used it in combination with Transfer Order but its the only one that in my opinion could match.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen

The BPT ESC_MATDOC does not have tables LTAK and LTAP related to Transfer Order. I hope this may not be used. Please suggest me any other idea on how to procedd on this.

Thanks

Ravi