Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto completion of Sales order item after upto 90% delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Business Requirement:

After 90% quantity of an order quantity is delivered, the item should not be considered by MPS planning run and the item should not appear in MD04.

Current workaround:

Currently, for that item we are setting Partial Delivery / item = A, manually, and then the order item disappears from MD04.

Question:

I found in the customer master sales area data, Partial Delivery / item can be set to A and it gets copied in the sales order. But, the underdelivery talerence is nil in our customer master records. So I dont know how to satisfy the condition of 10% underdelivery. Is there any way by which this can be done, other than writing a program and scheduling it for nightly batch job.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Business Requirement:

After 90% quantity of an order quantity is delivered, the item should not be considered by MPS planning run and the item should not appear in MD04.

Current workaround:

Currently, for that item we are setting Partial Delivery / item = A, manually, and then the order item disappears from MD04.

Question:

I found in the customer master sales area data, Partial Delivery / item can be set to A and it gets copied in the sales order. But, the underdelivery talerence is nil in our customer master records. So I dont know how to satisfy the condition of 10% underdelivery. Is there any way by which this can be done, other than writing a program and scheduling it for nightly batch job.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Madhura

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

other than writing a program and scheduling it for nightly batch job.

To me, it looks this is the only option you can use.

Regards,