cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Features in model are inconsistent with VC version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I'm facing a very strange problem, I have a change request on a VC 6.00, when I try to open the model I get this message:

Certain features in this model are inconsistent with this version and will be removed upon opening. Proceed Anyway?

I said OK and the model is open.... but it's look... like the VC open model is different with what is deployed on the portal, I mean, on the PCD I get more objects on PCD>Visual Composer > Models > My Model Folder than what is open on the VC.

What can I do?

Upgrade VC to 7.0 will solve the problem, and the model will open correctly with all the o700bjects?

I try to export the model and.... I nothing happen. but others models works fine.

My VC versions are:

GML Version: 700.13.0027

Client Version: 700.13.0.1

VCServer Version: 700.13.01

Flex Version: 700.13.01

Portal content version (HTMLBKit): 700.13.01

Portal connector version: 700.13.01

Any clue?

Please Help.

Regards

Jose

Edited by: José Francisco Maldonado Vargas on Nov 2, 2011 12:33 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anja_engelhardt2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

do I understand correct: VC 6.0 model at VC 7.0 SP13? Both is quite old.

Anja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anja,

The VC 6.0 was a type mistake... the version of VC is 7.0 SP13, still old... but that is.. And I have no information if the problematics models were made in other version.

If there are from an older version... I guess should be not problem with that case... anyways... what should be the solution?

If there are from an newer version... What should be the solution?

I'm trying to find a solution for this strange version problem...

Any clues?

anja_engelhardt2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

first of all we need to find out what's the old model from. Please open the gml with some text editor and check the version property. It should be at the beginning of it and looks like this: version="701.5"

Regards

Anja

Answers (0)