cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web dynpro abap Select-option: upload data from clipboard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a select option in my ABAP Webdynpro application. My requirement is to give the "upload from clipboard" functionality for this select option as it is possible in normal R3. Please help me on this issue as it is client requirement.

Thank you in advance.

Narendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

as per my knowledge this is not possible in WDA. you cant have all features of dynpro gui in WD UI elements.

Thanks,

Chandra

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

There is no functionality in Web Dynpro which would allow you access to the Clipboard. This exact feature for the Select-Options is currently being developed by SAP for a future release. However before this point you wouldn't be able to deliver this feature because you have no access to JavaScript from Web Dynpro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomos,

thanks for your valuable reply.

I found the clipboard button in WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS component which is disabled. Is it possible to enable that button using

enhancement and write the code as required ?

Thanks & regards

Narendra

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello Thomos,

> thanks for your valuable reply.

>

> I found the clipboard button in WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS component which is disabled. Is it possible to enable that button using

> enhancement and write the code as required ?

>

> Thanks & regards

> Narendra

No. The button was disabled because the underlying framework support hasn't been delivered yet. We need this feature implemented in the underlying JavaScript engine (which customers/partners shouldn't attempt to change or extend) before Web Dynpro can use it.