Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure - profit margin not coming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD experts,

I have some problem with my pricing procedure

The u201CProfit Marginu201D is not getting displayed /calculated in my sale order, please note that I have maintained Calculation type as u201C11u201D for Profit margin, in my pricing procedure. Please reply with a solution.

Thanks in advance

Srinivasa Rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Firstly please check your pricing procedure if Net value, condition type VPRS & Profit margin are maintained there. Profit margin is calculated by subtracting cost of material from Net value. Please check if the Net value & the condition VPRS is getting calculated in Pricing. Go to the 'Analysis' tab and check how & if VPRS & Net value is determined.

Thanks,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sarkar,

you are absolutly right, but I maintained all that very well but I am not getting Profit margin calculated and its not getting displayed in Conditionds in sale order

reagrds

Srinivasa Rao

Edited by: D.Srinivasa Rao on Nov 2, 2011 1:05 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved the thread on own after checking that the conditions are to be ststistical for VPRS and Profit margin, after testing the result came.

thanks and regards

D Sriniavas Rao

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Cal Type routine say,

Profit Margin value is equal to komp-netwr less komp-wavwr

So in your prcing the system should find values for

- net value (with relevant subtotal & cal type)

- cost (with relevent subtotal & Reqt)

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI jp,

Can you please tell me wher to maintaine the formula you suggested. I am aware how the profit margin gets calculated.

pls reply.

regards

Srinivasa rao

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
tell me wher to maintaine the formula you suggested

Its a pre-defined one in the routine what you have already assigned (11).

G. Lakshmipathi

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The place from where you want to refer net value maintain relevant subtotal & cal type, say, 2 (Carry over value to KOMP- from KZWI1-KZWI6)& 2(Net value), repsectively.

And also maintain cost condition type VPRS with relevent subtotal (B-Carry over value to KOMP-WAVWR (cost)) & Reqt (4-Cost).

For reference you can check with std pricing procedure RVAA01.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sir,

You are absolutly right, but I am wondering where is the faullt, please assist if there is a solution.

Thanks and regards

Srinivasa rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I found the solution,

My procedure was perfect but for the following

In my pricing procedure I had to "check" statistical feild for both VPRS and Profit margin, its tested and working fine.

thank you all

regards

Srinivasa Rao

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think for Profit Margin, statistical box is checked in standard pricing procedure. Right now, I dont have access to SAP and hence, am unable to confirm on this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that it is maintained in your pricing procedure after VPRS condition type. Also you can check in condition tab of sale order by clicking "Analysis" button why it is not flowing. Update what system says.

G. Lakshmipathi