cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After approver reject RFx response(QUOT), is that possible tho open back?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are now implementing SRM 7 EHp 1 and with workflow in RFx creation and evaluation. During RFx evaluation, once the approval reject the quotation and the status will turn into REJECTED. Is there anyway to open back the quotation in order leave it as rejected.

There is few scenario we facing at the moment.

1. 5 lines item. Bidder A been partial award 3 items and Bidder B partial award 2 item. Both quotation route to approval in awaiting approver status. If approval reject bidder A quotation and put a remark to purchaser that bidder B should get the full award (5 items). Is that possible to handle by the system?

2. 5 lines item. Bidder A been partial award 3 items and Bidder B partial award 2 item. Both quotation route to approval in awaiting approver status. The approval reject bidder A and accept bidder B. Could system handle the 3 items back to the sourcing cockpit?

Best regards,

Wind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wind,

If the manager rejects a quotation then purchaser can always use the edit button and again choose the items to award and accept the quotation again.

Edit will offer you accept, reject and return options.

This will solve your queries.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

I'm not able to find the edit button once the approval reject the quotation. Once the status change to "Release Rejected", as a purchaser cannot do anything on the particular quotation. Do we need to implement the note? Once the status change to "Release Rejected", when purchaser try to open the response will hit an error message show you are not authorize. Do we need to assign specific role on this purchaser ID?

Best regards,

Wind

Edited by: Wind-ELF on Nov 3, 2011 11:13 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Edit option is part of standard.

Check if the your purchaser has the EHP1 roles

/SAPSRM/OP_PURCHASER_EHP1

/SAPSRM/ST_PURCHASER_EHP1

Regards

sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

For my ID assign SAP_ALL and SAP_New in backend. For portal role, my id also assigned most powerful role

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW may have the highest authorization but to perform certain functional tasks you need the SRM ABAP roles. Does your user have the above mentioned EHP1 roles?

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

The role assigned for my ID is

/SAPSRM/OP_PURCHASER_EHP1

/SAPSRM/OP_PURCHASER

/SAPSRM/ST_PURCHASER_EHP1

/SAPSRM/ST_PURCHASER

SAP_CFX_USER

ZSRM_TEAM

the profile assigned

sap_new

sap_all

Best regards

Wind

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Wind,

Kindly refer to the thread , to solve your issue here.

As per the standard functionality delivered with SRM 701, purchaser user should be allowed to view the details for the Rejected RFx response and he also he will be provided with the Undo Reject option to re-submit the response for approval to the purchasing manager.

Hope this helps you.

Best Regards,

Rahul