cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to perform GR centrally for deleted users in SRM 4.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario wherein users who have left the organization has been locked in ECC and deleted from SRM organization structure. Now, the problem lies that if a user who has created a shopping cart leaves the organization and the confirmation for that cart has not been done.

Even if a different user from same org possess the goods receipt centrally role and though in his/her user attributes we have maintained the person's id who has left the org in "confirmation for" field. But the system doesnot allow the central goods recepient to view the shopping carts to do the confirmation in SRM.

Should I go for some report/table wherein I can find the shopping cart number, purchase order and the user who has created the cart and then the person should be retained in the SRM org structure or we can achieve to perform the GR in some other way.

Please suggest any ideas how I can overcome this.

Thanks in advance,

Div

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tridip,

This particular scenario is a limitation of SRM 4.0. SAP has provided solution in SRM 7.0 by introducing Team Purchsing Concept.

Further about the fixing of this scenario in 4.0, the best practice is not to delete the user from SRM organization structure, after user leaves the company. The best practice to to make a separate node in the organization structure as 'Obselete users", remove all the values in this node. Whenever user leaves the organization , move them to this specicfic node rather then deleting them from the organization structure.

Moreover if you create the deleted users again in SRM that will not solve the issue of posting the GR, as the central person id of user will not be the same as it was when SC was created.

Thus you can post the GR in backend for time being.

Moreover you can write a custom program which will replace the bp guid of partner function 16 & 20.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Community/GRSUBSTITUTEFUNCTIONALITY-SRM

Thanks,

Anshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anshu...it was very helpful...cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anshu,

Could you please load the code for updating the BP of the person who's id was deleted .

When I click on the link, I am getting Page not found error.

Regards,

Priya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is is possible

Please have a look to this link

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Community/GRSUBSTITUTEFUNCTIONALITY-SRM

Regrads

Trinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your inputs but current authorization for my entire team does not provide an option to make changes in CRMD_PARTNER table.

Is there any standard function module which I can use to change the partner function 16 and 20? Please advise.

Thanks,

Tridib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no FM

This has to be done by Debug change

Or you can write Z-Report

Regards

Trinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create a Z-report for the same. Attached teh sample code for it: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/CodeSample1-UpdatePartnerdetailsinaPurchaseOrder

The code is for PO, replace the same function modules with SC.

Thanks,

Anshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Trinath and Anshu...