cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Mobile Sales Application: Blackberry Subscription error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have installed Blackberry Simulator 3.0.0.60. I have then copied all the required .cod files in the simulator and installed the same. I am able to login to the CRM Mobile Sales Application.

But While creating a database and subscribing for data I am getting an error Subscription Failed. There are no data in the application.

Please let me know what could be the problem and how i can resolve it.

Thanks,

Krutheeka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you tested the MBO in preview mode,if the data is not coming in preview mode as well,put an external breakpoint in the function module and click on preview on the SUP MBO side,then you check,why the function module is not returning the value.

Sometime the cause of problem is the input format sent by SUP to the sap function module.

regards

kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

I am running a standard CRM Mobile sales application. Let me explain to you what i have done

In the DOE I followed the following steps:

1. Activated and generated the Standard CRM mobile software component MAS_SMARTPHONE_DMSCV

2. We have downloaded the standard ESDMA for CRM : MAS_SMARTPHONE_SALES_V001

3. Deployed the ESDMA bundle in SUP server.

In the blackberry Device I have copied all the cod files reuired for running the CRM application and then I ran the application. But I am getting a subscription error while the initial download of data is going on in the device and no data is coming in.

I do not require to model any MBO in the SUP as this is a standard application.

Please explain to me what the problem might be and what I can do to correct it.

Thanks,

Krutheeka