cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent Administration - SLD Error for Managing System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guy's!

With transaction SOLMAN_WORKCENTER i enter the agent administration.

>> Agent Candidates Management, >> Choose local SLD of Managing System.

The list with Agent appears with assigend and unassigend Agents. At the end of the table with agents i got the following Error Message:

The list with Agent appears with assigend and unassigend Agents. At the end i got the following Error Message:

2011.11.02 09:36:08, Managing System 'SME.SystemHome.sapsme' is registered in the SLD but the CIM declaration is not valid, the agents cannot be attached correctly. check SLD Managing system declaration. (detail: CIM_ERR_FAILED: No such instance: sld/active:SAP_J2EEEngineCluster.CreationClassName="SAP_J2EEEngineCluster",Name="SME.SystemHome.sapsme")

For the diagnostic admistration i think you have to know that the Solution Manager System SME is the managing system.

On the same screen in the section Managing System Information the managing systems name is shown with a yellow triangle.

At the moment I've no idear what the problem is maybe someone can help me!

Best regards

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

please check if your CIM/CR Content is up to date (note 669669) and look if you can find the agents in SLD (path SLD => Administration => Content Maintenance => All with instances => Diagnostics Agent).

Hope this helps. Basti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basti!

From technical point of SLD Version i fullfil the requirements for SMD implementation - SLD Version 7.0106.20100621083313.0000

CIM Modell: 1.6.16

CR-Content: SAP_CR 6.7 (produced 11/05/2010)

The agent is registered in the SLD. It seems to be that there is a problem with the Solution Manager registration itself in the SLD. It's strange because everything looks well - except the error message i posted.

Best regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the CIM related entries in SLD.

Goto Content Maniantenance and check the CIM_data,CIM_namespace etc. Compare the values of these and the error message.

Best Regards,

Subashree