SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPDDAX : Debit Memo Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

T Code FPDDAX is used in SAP FICA to create a debit memo notification on a Open Item for a given Business Partner.

In My case The Business Partner has no bank details but the Contract Account had Alternate Payer Attached to it; requirement is to pick the bank details of the alternate payer and create the Debit Memo Notification.

Please let me know if some one know any enhancement/fqevent/exit to the same.

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma

4 REPLIES 4

christiane_grammlich
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu,

The payment method determination is done in event 0600.

Every application (PS, Insurance, Utilities,...) has his own rules to

determine the payment method, therefore the coding has been delivered

in the standard event *_0600.

The alternative payer defined the address and the bank details, but not the payment method!

Best regards.

Christiane

0 Kudos

Hi Christiane,

Many Thanks for the reply.

we have already implemented that event; the exact issue is we are creating the Direct Debit Advance Notification of the Open Item on a Account.

We have devloped a Z tcode for the same and we are using FM FKK_DDAN_CREATE for creating the Advance Notification; here in this FM there is code which extracts the Bank details of the BP 'FKK_BP_EXTRACT_GET' in Perform ' PERFORM get_bank_data_gpshad_init' and when it doesnt found the Bank Details it throws error.

My requirement is that it should pick the bank details of the Alternate Buyer; one option is that we can do an Implict Enhancement.

but i wish if there is any other way round any config changes or any SAP Note by which it can pick up Alternative Bank Details.

Please advice.

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma

0 Kudos

Hi,

Could not find any. Initially though event 612 can be used to change BP but its called after FM 'FKK_BP_EXTRACT_GET'. Have to do some sort of implicit enhancement in subroutine 'PROCESS_GROUP' where you can check if bank details for that BP exists? If no, then simply pick change the BP to the alternate payer and proceed.

Thanks.

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu,

why do you create a own tr. with own handling?

Doesn't the sap standard tr. FPDDAX suit your demand?

Exist the problem also, if you use the sap standard transaction?

Take care, the FM FKK_DDAN_CREATE isn't released for customer.

Regards.

Christiane