cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing - Choosing between 2 mandatory condition types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there a way to have a choice between 2 condition types that are both flagged as mandatory & manual in the same pricing procedure?

So in pricing procedure A, there are 2 manual condition types. Customer price 1 (CP1) and customer price 2 (CP2). It is mandatory to enter either one manually in the sales document, and not to have both. Is there a way to configure this?

Regards

Ricardo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ricardo,

By maintaining both the condition types as mandatory, you will not the get the choice between 2 condition types.

I would suggest to remove the mandatory check from both the condition types and then maintain a requirement routine for both the condition types.

The logic of the routine should be system should not save the document if there is no value for either CP1 or CP2.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hegal,

Thanks for this feedback and I will look into using a routine and get back to you with how it goes. First hurdle for me will be to get approval removing the mandatory flag is it is part of the core template here.

Thanks again.

R

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

It is not possible.Since you have maintained mandatory for this condition types in pricing procedure V/08.So the system will not accept if you have entered only one condition type in sales order.You need to include both the condition types which are mandatory.

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no standard functionality for this.

Thank you.