cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two billing document from same delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can any one suggest solution for below scenerio.

We have created one billig document againest delivery, also do release to accounting.

Again system is allowing to create billing documet for same delivery with same quantities.

We have checked all the possible rasons i.e. copy control from del. to billing & sap notes but did't get solution.

Item category -TAN

Billing quantity B

Pos./neg. quantity +

Pricing type C

Now Please suggest how to prevent system not to allow duplicate billing documents.

Thanks in advance.

Reagrds,

Dharminder dalal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all the experts,

Closing ths thread with updation.

If table VBUK showing billing status as C, then system will not allow to create dulicate billing doc.

Regards,

Dharminder dalal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prasad,

In VTFL copying requirement at header level in already 003.

Can any one tell me the full configuration for this requirement.

Thanks,

Dharminder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VTFL try using 3= single invoice in Data VBRK/VBRP field.

Only one billing document is created for each reference document by assigning this routine.

Pl check and revert back.

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The issue I understans is as -- If order is created for 100 and available qty is 50 than you deliver 50 and bill this 50 qty. To bill remaining qty 50 you have to deliver balance 50 qty and than bill ?

Do you mean to say that 50 qty delivered in first instance billed twice or thrice with ref to the same delivery ?

Please confirm which one is your case ?

Thanks /rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi,

But you are taking in different sense,If order is for 100 and iI deliver 98.90(due to some reasons) then status will be open.

This is not a single case and we can't change every time the order quantity.

Regards,

Dharminder dalal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

This is happening for all the delerives thats why we have to put some check.

Kindly let me know the configuration process if you are aware of that.

Regards,

Dharminder dalal

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As already suggested check the copy controls(VTFL).In the header copying requirements,it should be 003.

Also kindly inform whether the delivery is fully invoiced or not.???

If you want to close the deliveries that were partially invoiced,use T code VL_COMLETE

Phani Prasad

Edited by: phani.prasad on Nov 2, 2011 3:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all of you for quick respons.

I checked in table VBUK where billing status is B-partially processesd.

Now my question is :-

I created sale order for 100 kg, but I have 50 kg available quanity so I billed 50 kg.

So please tell me due to partially processing my status in VBUK is B.If so HOW can I complete status as C.

and Billing relevance in item category is A-Delivery relevant.

Regards,

Dharminder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you can change the order quantity as 50kg from 100kg.and save the document.

then the documet status will be completed.

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I understand this is happening only with that particular delivery and I I suspect that the delivery status is still open and hence it is allowing to raise billing document .If it is correct there is a work around solution.Goto T Code VL_COMPLETE and enter the delivery number and date and execute.

Then delivery status will be changed to complete and system will not allow to raise another billing document.Also cancel all the other duplicate billing documents.

If it is happening to all the deliveries then it could be a configuration problem.Follow the advices which are alraedy given and update the forum.

Regards,

Phani Prasad.

Edited by: phani.prasad on Nov 2, 2011 2:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the billing relevancy in item category.because it is related to the field billing quantity in copy control.

Let me know what is the billing relevance in item category.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

try Billing quantity "G"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hi Check the status of the delivery document in Table VBUK if the status is Billing status is C= Completely processed system should not allow to create another billing document.

In VTFL copy control from Delivery to Billing (Header) chek copying requirements 003= Header/ delivery related is assigned or not.

and in item TAN copying requirements 004 = Delivery relaetd item is assigned or not.

Please check and revert.

Regards,

Sharan