cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Order with Pick & WM Relevant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

in the outbound delivery overview screen, at Picking tab, we can the below 2 status fields:

- Overall Pick Status

- Overall WM Status

Understand that the DO can be as the below scenarios

- Not relevant for picking and of cause no WM transfer order required

- Relevant for picking but no WM transfer order required

- Relevant for picking and WM transfer order required

I would like to know where the configuration setting are for the above 2 matters (Pick relevant & WM relevant).

Thanks & regards,

Poi Yoke

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No that would be for lean WH. If you are using full Wh then settings would be

Enterprise settings - Logistic execution - Assignment - assign WH to plant and sloc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your picking location (storage location in the delivery) and the plant is linked to a Warehouse in Enterprise Structure configuration then the picking will be WM relevant.

Ofcourse other conditions are that the material master should be extended to the Warehouse and for the correct WM movement to be picked the IM movement type mainatianed in the schedule line category should be linked to WM movement type (this is anyway taken care of in standard system and if you are copying your warehouse from 001 will be taken care of)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeepang,

The config settiing path is as below right?

Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> Picking -> Lean WM -> Control "Plant/Storage Location/Warehouse No." Assignment

Thanks & regards,

Poi Yoke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found t-code OVLP (Define Relevant Item Categories) that the place to indicate whether delivery items of this type are relevant for picking.

But I have the query here whereby in the DO, it can be the situation that:

- it's relevant for pick. Value "A" will indicates this is relevant for picking

- and it's not relevant for WM as the value here is blank " ". Is that the system will always know that is actually Not the WM item if the WM configuration is not done. Can someone tell where to set this for WM relevant or not WM relevant.

Thanks & regards,

Poi Yoke