Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zebra printing for smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SAP version ecc6.0

I want to roate a single text on the lable by 270 degrees. I have searched this forum and came to know about including a print control. therfore for the device type lzeb2( 200 dpi print head) created a print control z270 with the following A0BFD.

description of the command

Description The ^A command specifies the font to use in a text field. ^A designates the

font for the current ^FD statement or field. The font specified by ^A is used only once for that

^FD entry. If a value for ^A is not specified again, the default ^CF font is used for the next

^FD entry.

Format ^Afo,h,w

This table identifies the parameters for this format:

Important u2022 Parameter f is required. If f is omitted it defaults to the last value of the ^CF

command.

Command Details

f = font name Accepted Values: A through Z, and 0 to 9

Any font in the printer (downloaded, EPROM, stored fonts, fonts A

through Z and 0 to 9).

o = field orientation Accepted Values:

N = normal

R = rotated 90 degrees (clockwise)

I = inverted 180 degrees

B = read from bottom up, 270 degrees

Default Value: the last accepted ^FW value or the ^FW default

^FD means field data

my questions

Do i have have to create a print control for 300 dpi printer or is there a differenet universal solution?

secondly with ^A i specify the type of font i use....i simply don't wont to be concerned with the type of font? I want to use what is used in the smartform?

thirdly the text to be printed it as the right hand side of the label so in order to see that the text gets printed i have to create

which simply exceeds the length of the label length, but it achieves the rotation and the printing is within the label itself...strange

do you guys have any alternative solution / recommendations

thanks

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

correction for the below text in the thread

"thirdly the text to be printed it as the right hand side of the label so in order to see that the text gets printed i have to create

which simply exceeds the length of the label length, but it achieves the rotation and the printing is within the label itself...strange"

thirdly the text to be printed it as the right hand side of the label so in order to see that the text gets printed , i create a window

that is horizontal but exceeds the length of the lable, but usiing the aforementioned command prints the text roated by 270 degress and within the label, so the text printed is within the label.

I find it strange