cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Sales Order PARTNER from 'MASS' transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to change partner details (e.g. SHIP TO party from SH1 to SH2) for sales order. I need to use tcode 'MASS' (Mass maintainance) for BUS2032. But it does not have the option to change partner details.

Can anybody let me any approach to achieve this. If we can do it through a config or may be creating a custom business object etc...

I could found out the thread below talking about the same issue, but there is no solution to that. I want to build the solution around SAP standard and not interested for BDC/LSMW/CATT etc.

Thanks,

Madhu

Edited by: Madhu K on Nov 1, 2011 11:58 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

You can do it by LSMW,frist you create a record,then you can upload a flat file.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not possible. You have to use customized t c0de to mass change. else use LSMW, BDC, CATT and SCAT etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alan

I am ok to create a custom tcode for MASS. Do I need to copy the BUS2032 or the whole TCODE?

My major concern is, how to get the VBPA structure to the selection screen so that it ll show me the I/P fields to enter Old Ship to and New ship to..

Can You please give me some idea on this.

Thanks

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select BUS2032 and execute and select which partners yo want to change header or item.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi

I dont see PARTNER field in header/item structure of MASS.

Can I do some config to get this field. I can see the ITEM structure is a database view which is defined on VBAK and VBAP.

Can have VBPA in this structure anyway.

Thanks,

Madhu