cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do not print the Terms and Conditions page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to print or not print the "Terms and Conditions" page based on a flag in the ME23N screen.

The Terms and Conditions page is the last page of my adobe form. In this page a have only a label in the top and a field which the bind is $record.TERMSANDCONDITIONS.

Where and How I can create a check (a simple IF) to check the field content and print or not print this page?

Thanks in advance.

Ricardo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my understanding, you dont have to print the terms and conditions on back of page. It should be the last page.

So, create a subform, then put the terms and conditions in that page. Then make that subform flowed, Created a dummy table and put a single entry in it and bind it to this subform. Click on repeat subform and remove min count = 1.

In pagination tab, in place option, set as on top of next page.

terms and condtions will be printed on last page. If you dont want to print the terms and condtions, do not maintain any entries in the dummy table.

Thanks,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a subform and moved all the objects from page 4 to this subform.

Now I am able to hide the subform completely using $.presence = "hidden" and doing that I have an empty page, totally blank.

Now, there are only two things remaining:

1 - How to do not print the blank page when I hide the subform? Even hiding the subform and all objects, I still have a blank page as the last page.

2 - How to make the page number in the previous page stop count? Even if I have a blank page as last page, the previous page (Page3 in my case) still shows "Page 3 of 4". I was expecting Page 3 of 3.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Ricardo.

Edited by: Ricardo.M on Nov 15, 2011 9:26 AM

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

I too have the same problem. But my terms and conditions page is repeated after every page, i.e it should print on back of every page. Please let me know, if you could find some solution.

Thanks in Advance,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rakesh,

I didn't solve my problem yet but I following are some suggestion I found in SDN. They didn't work for me but maybe can work for you.

Before you start with scripts, double check the way you configure your hierarchy to be sure you can print it only one time in the end of the document. Click the page in the hierarchy pallet in the left then check the configure in the palette at the right side.

In the tab master page you will see in the bottom two flags "Restrict Page Occurence", "Min Count" and "Max Count". Mine has all flagged, min = 1 and max = 1. This should make your page be printed only once.

To print it in the back of the page, take a look at the following posts:

This scripts you can write then clicking in the page/sub form or object you want to hide and click Pallet > Script. Some say to write it in the form:ready and some say to write it in the initialize event (you can find it in a drop box in the left top corner of the script page).

I still don't know how to hide the page Terms and Conditions based on a condition in run time. It is a master page but I can't find any helpfull post for it.

Good luck.

Ricardo.

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ricardo,

Thank you very much for your response. I am able to print, but unable to hide the master page. While sending email, i need to avoid the terms and conditions page.

Thanks,

Rakesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now I'm able to hide the TERMSANDCONDITIONS object in the page using $.presence = "hidden" as FormCalc, Run at Client and Event "initialize".

But I can not hide the whole master page (Page4). I have tried many scripts in different events but none of them works.

My structure is as follows:

. data

... master pages

...... Page1

........... Next

........... etc

...... Page2

........... Next

........... etc

...... Page3

........... Next

........... etc