cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC Upgrade Causing Error with Suppliers / Vendors

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are working on an ECC Upgrade. I am connecting our SRM 7 system to the newly upgraded ECC system (from R3 4.7).

We are using SRM 7 extended classic. When I create a shopping cart the PO is created but in status = saved.

When clicking check I get *Supplier xyz is not known in back end ECDCLNT100

.*

I have tried deleting the supplier groups, but did not delete the supplier root. I then used function module BBP_BACKENDS_DELETE to delete the entry in table VENMAP. The entry in this table had the logical system name for the old R3 system. At this point I can't actually delete the vendor though b/c there are documents with that vendor.

I tried replicating vendors with bbpgetvd but of course the vendor still exists so that won't work and then I tried bbpupdvd but that didn't help either.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Matt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

Once the vendor exists in SRM system it stores the values in tables BUT000 and VENMAP, We need to delete the entry from both these tables. So you can use BUPA_DEL T-code to delete the vendor and then if you try to replilcate (BBPGETVD) Then the vendor will get replicated.

Regards

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Matt,

I am assuming you are having problem replicating/updating the suppliers that are already in ECC. Here are couple of suggestions. I

1. Check SLG1 log why BBPUPDVD is failing. I am assuming this is the same system you were connected to before the ECC upgrade.

2. Try updating the Backend System Type in 'Define Backend Systems' IMG function to correct ECC SYSTEM.

SG