cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install Mobile Workflow package in Android devices

0 Kudos

Hi , We are evaluating the SUP 2.1. In the process we are successfull in configuring the android emulator with the SUP 2.1.

How do we install workflow package on the android device? Documentations say:

To install Sybase Mobile Workflow on your Android device:

1. Connect the device.

2. Install the Android SDK.

3. Run platform-tools\adb and install SybaseDataProvider.apk and Workflow.apk, which are located in \UnwiredPlatform\ClientAPI\Workflow\Android.

We cannot find the folder platform-toos\adb in android device. Can anyone help with this?

Regards,

Sriram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Once you have installed the Android SDK, you have to download the "platform-tools" package from the SDK manager.

After that, you have to create and start a virtual device.

Finally, open a windows command window (cmd), and go to this path: <android sdk folder>/platform-tools and execute the following commands:

adb install <sybase apk path>/SybaseDataProvider.apk

adb install <sybase apk path>/Workflow.apk

0 Kudos

Thanks marshall. I did this in the emulator and I was looking for installing on the device.

This can be done in 2 ways:

1. Connect to the device by installing the USB drive from SDK Manager and connect to the device.

2. Send the 2 .apk files in the email attachment and open them in the device and install them.

i did the 2 nd one and it worked for me.

Regards,

Sriram.

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ah ok, sorry. I didn't understand your question because is too obvious if you are an Android device user like me and you know how .apk files works.

I always use dropbox to share files between computer and mobile device easily.