cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bookmark WebDynpro with Prepopulated Selection Criteria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Currently, we have a demo application using the SFLIGHT scenario. This demo has selection criteria for the CARRID and CONNID.

We would like to bookmark the WebDynpro for different selection criteria. For example, one scenario would be CARRID = AA and CONNID = 0017 whereas we would have another scenario that is CARRID = LH and CONNID = 0400.

Is it possible for an end user to bookmark the WebDynpro using their specific selection criteria? If yes, does anyone know how this can be achieved?

I appreciate any help in advance. Thanks.

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>Is it possible for an end user to bookmark the WebDynpro using their specific selection criteria? If yes, does anyone know how this can be achieved?

Well, the application would have to be designed to take these selection criteria as URL parameters. Even then the end user couldn't just hit the bookmark in the browser and save the current input values. They would have to manually add these parameters and values to the URL in the browser bar before creating the bookmark.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your help. Do you by any chance know how to create an ABAP WebDynpro that will handle the URL Parameters? Thanks.

John

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I suggest you read this online help article which covers this very topic:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/en/48/b44e6ae8603095e10000000a421937/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Once again, thanks for your help. This is exactly what I needed. Thanks.

John

Answers (0)