cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

schedule line date is different

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

I have created one line item sales order with item category is TAN on today's date but in schedule line system is taking order qty for today's date and future schedule line date with confirm qty.

I want to know the reason why system is confirm qty on future date.

I have checked on SDN but no proper solution is available.

Material maintain well with KP- no check ,no MRP view maintain n material master.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your ATP configurations in SPRO.

Check your material master purchasing view GR processing time.

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked everything setting is in place ,I m facing this problem only for particular sales document if I run another sale order with another sales document schedule line is coming proper.

I m nt able to find out problem plse suggest.

vipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the " Lead time in days" field in VOV8 for the sale order and make it blank.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any changes in master after this sales document?

Try Re-ATP the SO to see if the dates remains the same.

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

I have checked everything ,VOV8 maintain well,material master maintain well,factory calender too...

facing problem only for one sales document type((local sale)...

Is there any setting on plant level ?

Edited by: KHAPREVIPIN on Nov 2, 2011 1:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check

Customer master unloading point.

SPRO -> Logistics Execution --> Shipping --> Shipping point and Goods receiving point determination -> Routes

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

still not working...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this.

Remove Qty in SO and hit enter key untill all warning messages are cleared. Then key in the qty again and check your SO dates again.

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked this too,there is no schedule line without qty and if we will put qty after warning msg clearing then again there are two schedule line today's date for order qty and 04.11.2011 is for confirm qty.

But one thing i don't understand that the prob. is cuming for one sales document type where i checked and compare two sales document types ,settings are same?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If due to credit management confirmation block is set in the sale order for the customer, Then there is a chance that schedule lines are confirmed on a later date.

Check in T.Code: OVZ7 for 01= dlv.block and Def.Period nad make it blank.

Hope thsi works.

Regards,

Sharan

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

still not working..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have user exit changing the dates? Like drop ship or non-drop ship?

Also, you can go to schedule line --> Doubleclick , check what are the dates proposal under shipping tab.

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

No user exit is used..

in shipping tap..

Del.date-02.11.2011,Goods issue date-04.11.2011,Loading date-03.11.2011,Material avail.date-02.11.2011, Transportation Plan. Date-03.11.2011

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KHAPREVIPIN,

---Can you please check the Requested delivery date in Sales Order in header level.

---Are you creating the Order with reference to any other document.

Regards

Pradeep

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

no reference document,

header level req. del. date is 02.11.2011

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

no reference document,

header level req. del. date is 02.11.2011

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KHAPREVIPIN,

T.code OVXD or SPRO - Enterprise structure - definition - Logistics Execution - Define, copy, delete, check shipping point, here

check in your shipping point which is coming in to the delivery in that check factory calender and Loading Time w.Days check

any dayes mentioned here and also in Pick/pack time wrkdys, if there any days mentioned remove that and make it blank.

check and revert

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Material avail.date is same means you material master is correct.

The other 3 abt transp and GI date, check your SPRO setting.

ovly

ovlz

ovtc

etx

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Alan and Ram,

Still problem is not solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Debug with the help of ABAPER and find out the problem. Please do share with the forum about the reason for this.

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you share more info in both SO scenario?

1) Is there differenece route?

2) Is there differenece shipping point?

3) Is there differenece Shipping Conditions?

4) Is there differenece schedule line category?

5) Is there differenece item category?

6) Is there differenece in ship to country?

7) What are the setttings in Route determination?

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alan,

1) Is there differenece route?

-no route determination

2) Is there differenece shipping point?

- no shipping point

3) Is there differenece Shipping Conditions?

01-Shipping condn only

4) Is there differenece schedule line category?

-CP only

5) Is there differenece item category?

-TAN only

6) Is there differenece in ship to country?

-local sales

7) What are the setttings in Route determination?

-This is local sales order and there is no route determination define here,

I m facing this problem only for one Sales Document type(local sales)

Vipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

try elimination.

pump this material with issue to the other order type that is working properly.

Pump other matial that is working properly into this Sales Document type(local sales)

-All delivery dates used must be the same.

compare both results. and check schedule line shipping dates information. This should identify if material is giving problem or not.

I suppose you have also already check the sales document tye configuration(VOV8) by comparing the one that is ok and the one that is not ok. What are the differences?

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alan,

This is interesting. Acttly I have already checked this,for diff. material and doc. type sales order schedule line date is correct then I have checked setting for local sales document and material and compare,setting is same but schedule line date is different.

Interestingly even if we change pick/pack time in OVLZ for local sales then there is no effect in schedule line date but same change we can see in other document types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shippint point configurations:

1) Enterprise Structure :- Define Shipping Point

2) Enterprise Structure :- Assign Shipping Point to Plant

We can Assign Shipping Point to more than One Plant & vise versa.

3) Logistic Execution > Basic Shipping Function > Shipping Point and Goods Receiving Point Determination > Define Shipping Conditions > Define Loading Groups

4) Assign Shipping Points:- Select the entries here of >Shipping Conditions > Loading Groups ( These entries are the same which u just maintain for shipping point Determination & these same entries also you select at Material Master level & The same Plant for whom you want to determine the Shipping Point )

TRASPOTATION ZONE:-

Routes > Define Routes > Define Transportation Zones > Here Select New Entries > Select Country > Enter Zone No & description

Note :- The Zone you maintain here we select at the time of creating the Customer at Customer master Level (It indicates the Customer belongs to which Zone).

About scehdueling Link:

[http://www.erptips.com/blog/how-to-determine-whether-to-forward-or-backward-schedule-in-sap]

last resort:Assume you have done all checks properly as suggested by me and other consultants here, last resort debug and put a watch for field

VBEP-LDDAT (Loading date)

VBEP-WADAT (Goods Issue Date)

Good luck!

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

I think I need to debug with the help of ABAPER...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Factory calender assigned to the shipping point, plant and sales organization.

Check the holiday calender assigned to factory calender in T.Code: SCAL to find out if there is any holiday.

In case there is no holiday for the date required deivery date,

then check if any calender is assigned in

customer master> sales area data>Billing> Invoicing dates.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sharan