cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Invoice printout.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue when printing the Invoice from VF02 transaction. When i take the printout, the whole window is moved to right, so the content in the right corner is not getting printed. Though it is working fine in development server, but not in quality. Please tell me the ways to achieve it.

And how to set the no of printouts in invoice form, currently it is printing only one copy. My client wants to take 5 copies every time, when generate the ouput. No of copies should come in default.

Appreciate your reply.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ahamed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anish,

There is a structure 'SSFCOMPOP' which has a field TDCOPIES. This field decides the number of copies to be printed.

These forms are called from program RLB_INVOICE. This program sets print parameters for form.You can find any exit or enhancemant spot to fill this field value to 5.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Rashmi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for all the repllies. this was the printer problem only..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahamed Anish,

You can print no.of copies first of all you need to go VV21 there you need to specify output type and press enter.After entering into the screen you need to give sales organization and press enter pass customer and funct and select on communication button on top left. New screen appears enter the output device .In no.of messages there you need to pass some value i.e, how many prints you want to dispaly.

For example you want to display 5 invoice at a time for that output type pass no.of messages = '5'.

It will print 5 invoices from VF23 transaction.

I hope this will be useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahamed,

Can you check if some other forms are also behaving the same way in your quality system?

Also, number of copies is a configurable output. I would suggest to change the configuration for number of messages to "5" so that business can change it whenever they want it. To change the number of copies, ask your function consultant to change the output configuration. To do that go to transaction NACE. Select V3 and click on "Condition Records" on top. Select the output you are triggering while VF01/02. Go to any condition record, select the entry and click on "Communication". There you can select how many copies you want.

Cheers,

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmaed,

To print it in right place just compare the both forms in two systems. Check the printer settings also . To get more copies while give the print you can mention how many copies you need.

Regards,

Madhu.