cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting tab isn't there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I created a material code, but when I tried to include the stock the system tells me that accounting hasnu2019t been maintenance, I checked the material master data and accounting tab is not there, my question is; how can I put the accounting tab in this material, let me know if more info is needed.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio Rodriguez,

At the time of material creation in MM01 you have forgot to select the Accounting view .So that is the reason you are facing this issue while posting the goods.

Now go to MM01 enter the same material no, industry sector& material type & press enter

In the views selection dialog box select accounting 1& accounting 2 & maintain valuation class, price control etc. & save

Now go to MM02 you can find the Accounting Tab in Material Master.

Please let me know if your issue is solved

Regards

Pradeep

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Extend the material views TCode# MM50

Regards

Chandrasekhar Saripalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Antonio Rodriguez

Inorder to include certain or exclude certain fields in material masters ..................

You go to OMS2 select the respective material type (FERT) ,double click on that.Then a screen will be appeared here you can see the tab called "User departments" in that select the accounting (if you want to see this tab in respective material master).If you don't want respective tab in material master don't select the tab in OMS2.

Please let me know if you have any further clarifications

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k