cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP QM Certification C_TPLM40_65

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Champions,

I am working on SAP QM for last 5 years. Meanwhile I had completed a project of implementation as Batch Management consultant as well. I am planning to appear in SAP Certification Exam in India.

I have came accross during my serach for the suitable course, and found C_TPLM40_65.

Pls guide me, shall I go with this course or any other good course is available for me? Or else pls guide me from where else I can get the exact guidance for my confusion regarding the selection of the course!!!!!!

Thanks in Adavance,,,

Shyama

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I would like to add update in this thread. I would like to share my experience.

I wrote to the email ID given at contact details at SAP website, education page from Contact, but believe me that email address written there is non-responsive so I have made call to the contact number mentioned there and I was suggested me to write to his personnel email ID. which is truly appreciable.

These people from SAP will provide you a format in which we need to transcribe our profile and reply back to the same email ID from where it was received.

SAP will revert back with the suitable course ID in three working days. Along with all rules and regulations, Fees etc.

And this is how I am closing this thread but, and going to post new one to get some guidance to get reading/preparation material for C_TPLM40_65, I hope this time I will get some valuable replies at SDN also.

Regards,

Shyamal