cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP SD Guru's,

I have created a Rebate condition Record. The validity period is 1/10/2011 to 31/12/2011.Done the sales order process. Now I am trying to settle the rebate agreement in VBO2 for the customer. I am getting the below error.

The sales volume for agreement XXX is not current.

I used the transaction code SE38 & execute the program SDBONT06 with the agreement no, Rebate recipient & sales area.

After execution I am unable to view the current billing document which I have to do the Rebate settlement.

Note: I have done one billing before creating the rebate agreement for this customer which comes under the same validity period.

SE38 It showing the Normal Billing Doc no-No correction due to value change.

Would appreciate If anyone can help me out in solving this issue.

Regards

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It sounds like you are not getting program SDBONT06 to update the rebate accruals. Make sure that

u2022 In the Default data box, you have a valid FI-Doc type designated. You cannot use the standard RV doc type for an accrual adjustment.

u2022 In the Control box, the parameter for Test has to be unchecked.

Once the program runs properly,

u2022 You can see the accrual adjustments in the document flow of the SD billing documents that were adjusted.

u2022 The message u201CSales volume for agreement XXX is not currentu201D goes away in VBO2. You can settle the agreement and create your settlement billing documents.

Regards,

zKen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zken,

I am using only B1 document.I already tried out this process but still i did not able to solve this problem.

Regards

Pradeep

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

FYI - Basically agreements can only be settled if their condition records are not marked as changed (field KONP-KSPAE). Otherwise, no final settlement can be performed and the system displays message: VK780 "The sales volume for agreement & is not current".

First you can activate the new procedure by activating standard statistics structure S136 by using TCode OMO1. You must set the update to 'Synchronous updating (1)'.

Then update billing documents, this you can do by using program SDBONT06 (TCode SE38) to update the affected billing documents.

For more clarity, you can refer SAP Note 105681 - Consulting: New rebate procedure.

Regards

JP

Answers (0)