cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Namespaces dissappeared under SWCV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my ESR of XI dev (only), for two SWCV among 5, I have no more the Namespaces in the tree (left side). They completely disappeared !

I continue to see them if I open the SWCV (right side) or by doing a search. But why I cannot see them in the tree ?

It seems this effect arrived after using the button "Tools > Update SLD Information" of one of these two SWCV (both are link by a usage-dependency).

I checked the SLD of XI dev and XI Quality, and SWCV have the same definiation and usage-dependencies.

Any idea ?

Regards

Mickael

P.S: PI 7.11 SP06.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

where you are able to see them and where you are not able to see them?

mostly if you have created namespaces recentlly then you needto activate them. to have it under SWCV.

thanks,

Bhupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As precised I cannot see ALL the Namespaces (more than 2 years of developments, not a new one not yet activated), in the left side of screen (the tree), under SWCV. Only for 2 SWCV, for the three other it's ok.

I can see the corresponding Namespaces in the right side of screen either by openning the SWCV or by doing a search (see menu Object->Find).

Regards.

Mickael

(senior PI consultant)

Former Member
0 Kudos

these missing namespaces are through dependency of other SWCV or directly related to the SWCV where it is missing.

Thanks,

Bhupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I solved this issue.

It seems it was like a conflict between "Underlying SWCV" of my SWCV (in ESR) and the usage-dependency defined in SLD: my SWCV was linked to another SWCV. And this last one is itself link to another SWCV and after that again to my SWCV... So something like SWCV -> SWCV1 -> SWCV2 -> SWCV (the same at the beginning).

My solution: by waiting to re-modelize (correctly) the SWCV dependencies, I kept the SLD definition and I deleted the entry under "Underlying SWCV" in SWCV (tab "details")... and now the namespaces of this SWCV are reappeared...

See [help sap|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/44/63977c40b54ddfe10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm].

regards.

Mickael