cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material / Vendor Automatic replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys

I have one more question, which was in my mind for quite longtime. I have aked this in previous threads but not received answer.

How to automate material and vendor replication from ECC to EBP at some particular frequency say at the EOD. Is there any program available at the backend system or in the EBP to pull data.

Second, my question is similar to change pointes concept. if suppose, some new material and vendor is created in backend ERP, this should be replicated to EBP automatically. First, is it possible?. If so, please let me know the configuration. This will be helpfull to me.

Thanks for your valuable knowlede in Advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you schedule the repot "BBP_VENDOR_SYNC" then vendor replication happens automatically. Actually we schedule this report everyday midningt, So that what ever vendors created in the moring. will get replciated by the end of day.

Regards

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santhosh,

For automatically replicating new vendors from ECC to SRM, kindly refer the following

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/en/46/80676fe186429ee10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santhosh,

If you set up material replication to INITIAL and DELTA on in ECC, it should automatically bring new materials. I believe the table is CRMRFCPAR.

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Vendor Replication is done using either BBPGETVD and BBP_VENDOR_SYNC

Material is Replicated Via CRM Middleware

Trinath

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please find the link below:-